Understand the basic concepts of relational databases ensure refined code by developers.
Create reports of sorted and restricted data.
Run data manipulation statements (DML).
Control database access to specific objects.
Manage schema objects.
Manage objects with data dictionary views.
Retrieve row and column data from tables.
Control privileges at the object and system level.
Create indexes and constraints; alter existing schema objects.
Create and query external tables.
- Are they any academic prerequisites?
- This course is for all those who want to learn to speak fluent English. Each course is recommended for specific audience. This course is ideal for professionals or fresher who are planning to enter corporate world. Graduates, Post-graduates, working professionals looking to improve their communication skill.
- What Infrastructure do I need to attend this session?
- You will need a PC/laptop with webcam, headset or speakers.
- What is the validity of the course?
- The course is valid for 6 months.
- How do I login to the course?
- User Id and password will be sent to your registered email ID. Using your ID and password you can start your course.
- Can I run the course on multiple PCs?
- Yes, the course can be run using your log in credentials. It is not bind to the system.
- Can I repeat the exercises within the course?
- What if I have an academic query or I need some assistance?